Sunday 28 August 2011

My adventure!

As my friends and i fell, we went our separate ways...
We dropped into 3 different types of tributaries, the White Nile, Blue Nile and the Atbara, some of us seeped into the ground (this process is called infiltration), some absorbed by plants and some of us got evaporated even before they reached the ground, I  did not even get to say goodbye to them! -sigh-


Anyway, I landed on river nile's tributary, the white nile and i shall describe to you the courses of the river !

At the upper course of the river, the gradient was steep. The velocity was fast and the volume was large. 

At the middle course, the gradient was gently sloping. The velocity was slower and the volume was large.

At the lower course, the gradient was flat, the velocity was slowest and the volume was small.

Anyway, I have just experienced a waterfall! Ughhh, I feel exhausted! I shall describe about them later! See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment